What if you just have one over-ripe banana? Utilize this dish to turn it into fluffy and damp banana bread. You’ll never ever get rid of a banana once again. #shorts #veganrecipes #bananabread #veganbananabread
Pointer: Make sure the banana is incredibly ripe. It ought to be primarily or completely black for supreme sweet taste and banana taste.
2 TBS melted vegan butter
2 TBS sugar
1 TBS brown sugar
1/2 cup mashed banana
2 TBS oil
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 TBS sliced walnuts
2 TBS chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F/175 C and grease your pan
2. Mix damp active ingredients
3. Mix dry active ingredients
4. Integrate dry and damp active ingredients
5. Fold in optional active ingredients
6. If wanted, include to pan by spoonfuls and include more chocolate chips
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes. When a fork or toothpick comes out tidy, they are prepared.
I make videos about environmentally friendly living in the 21st century. Subscribe for more vegan dishes!
For company questions email [email protected]
Follow me on Instagram and Tiktok! @hellococoshin