SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/SUBJoannaSoh|Follow my IG: https://instagram.com/joannasohofficial/
More Weight Loss Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyP8pbBMxcshOHu4RTkZser4rdnR0bdXp
The majority of us believe that having a big bowl of salad every day will assist them to slim down. Yes, you’re! A bowl of greens is really low in calories and will supply you with all the nutrients, minerals and vitamins that your body requirements.
What you pick to dress your salad with can be a killer. It can turn an actually well balanced meal into a calorie bomb. I’m speaking about store-bought salad dressings, which are filled with fat, sugar, salt, and ingredients. Each tablespoon has about 70– 100 calories. Those are sly calories and they are most likely destroying your diet plan, without you understanding it.
Make your own salad dressing with these healthy dishes!
Share your photos and tag me @JoannaSohOfficial #JSohRecipes
Joanna Soh is a licensed Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).
Stay Connected & Follow us!
Tweets by Joanna_Soh
SPICY LIME VINAIGRETTE
1. 3 tablespoons. Fresh Lime Juice– 12Cals
2. 3 tablespoons. Rice Wine Vinegar– 15Cals
3. 1 tablespoon. Light Soy Sauce– 9Cals 1/2 tablespoon.
4. 1/2 tablespoon. Sesame Oil– 60Cals
5. 1/2 tablespoon. Additional Virgin Olive Oil– 60Cals
6. 1/2 tablespoon. Maple Syrup– 26Cals
7. 1 Garlic Clove, minced– 5Cals
8. 1/2 tsp. Dried Chilli Flakes
Per tablespoon – 23Cals
CATTLE RANCH DIP
1. 1 cup Silken Tofu– 93Cals
2. 1 tablespoon. Lemon Juice– 3Cals
3. 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder– 4Cals
4. 1/4 tsp. Dried Chives
5. 1/4 tsp. Dried Mixed Herbs
6. 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
7. Salt & Pepper to Taste
Per Tablespoon – under 10Cals
* If tofu is simply not your thing, you can change it with yoghurt.
YOGHURT MINT (TZATZIKI).
1. 1/2 cup Yoghurt.
2. 1/2 cup Cucumber, carefully grated.
3. 1/4 cup Mint Leaves, carefully sliced.
4. 2 tsps. Lemon Juice.
5. 1 clove Garlic.
6. 1 tsp. Salt and Black Pepper.
Per 1/4 serving – 28Cals.
1. 1/2 can Diced Tomatoes.
2. 1/4 cup Shallots, diced.
3. 1 Garlic Clove, minced.
4. 1.5 tablespoons. Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. 2 tablespoons. Additional Virgin Olive Oil– 238Cals.
6. A pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
7. A pinch Salt & Pepper to taste.
Per Tablespoon – 21Cals.
Here are more dishes to direct you through your physical fitness journey: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyP8pbBMxcshOHu4RTkZser4rdnR0bdXp.